HSE COVID19 Information
HSE COVID19 Info (www2.hse.ie/covid-19-vaccine)
Who is getting COVID-19 vaccines now in Ireland?
- People who are most at risk from COVID-19 will be vaccinated first
- Vaccination will be offered to the next groups "at risk" groups and by age banding
- Have you got a PPS (Personal Public Service) Number?
– You will likely need a PPS number to receive vaccination
– You can register for a PPS number at www.mywelfare.ie
What to have ready for vaccination
- Please make sure that your phone number is up-to-date on our system
- Please make sure that your address is up-to-date on our system
- Please make sure that you GP details are up-to-date on our system
– If any of your details have changed, or if you’re not sure if your details are up-to-date, please speak with our reception staff to help check and/or update your details on our system